Are you an ambitious and self-motivated individual looking for a challenge? Would you like to be part of a dynamic and hard-working team that positively impacts the utility and industrial sectors?
Lineman's Testing Laboratories is an innovative company that encourages growth, provides challenges and gives you the opportunity to leave your mark. We've been around since 1958, so we know what motivates our staff and creates a great work culture.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits, training and development, work-life balance, staff team building events and a green workspace.
At LTL, we work hard and play hard. If this sounds like you - get in touch! See below for our current opportunities.
We are currently seeking an ambitious, mechanically-inclined, experienced Tool Service and Repair Technician to work in our high voltage testing laboratory in Toronto, near Pearson International Airport.
Application Deadline : Sept 8, 2017
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
• Conduct assessment inspections, testing, repairs, and calibration of specified tools and devices including hydraulic tools, hoists, jumper cables, ground cables, and insulated live line tools and provide recommendations
• Assemble tools and products from components to finished goods
• Ensure quality and on-time delivery of all serviced product
• Proven mechanical aptitude (previous tool repair experience, i.e., tool rental company, lawn and garden repair centres, construction, pump repair, etc.)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communications skills (English - verbal and written)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong knowledge of health and safety practices
• Ability to work and succeed without direct supervision
• Understanding of teamwork principles and enjoys working with people
• Willing to learn new tasks, take training and employ what is learned
• Computer skills an asset
• Post Secondary certificate in Mechanical Repair, Hydraulics, Small Engine Repairs or similar program.
• Specific certification or industry training or post-secondary education with minimum two years experience within the specific industry, or two years in a technical tool repair and service environment.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.