Are you an ambitious and self-motivated individual looking for a challenge? Would you like to be part of a dynamic and hard-working team that positively impacts the utility and industrial sectors?
Lineman's Testing Laboratories is an innovative company that encourages growth, provides challenges and gives you the opportunity to leave your mark. We've been around since 1958, so we know what motivates our staff and creates a great work culture.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits, training and development, work-life balance, staff team building events and a green workspace.
At LTL, we work hard and play hard. If this sounds like you - get in touch! See below for our current opportunities.
We are currently seeking an energetic individual to join our team at LTL near Toronto Pearson International Airport. The Maintenance Technician-Entry Level will be responsible for all general labour tasks and participating in substation preventative maintenance. Must be able to maintain a strong relationship with all departments as well as with department leader, and comply with health and safety regulations.
All successful candidates will be required to be available minimum two (2) weekends per month .
Application Deadline : Sep 18, 2017
• All general labour tasks including set up and clean up at job sites
• Inspect and check mechanical/electrical connections
• Remove/reinstall panels (basic mechanics)
• Inspect and maintain insulating components
• Clean, inspect and check for defects
• Install and remove work area temporary grounding (when directed)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Grade 12 Graduate with basic electrical principles training (preferred)
• Individuals with mechanical aptitude and work related experience may be considered
Remuneration commensurate with experience; company benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.