Are you an ambitious and self-motivated individual looking for a challenge? Would you like to be part of a dynamic and hard-working team that positively impacts the utility and industrial sectors?
Lineman's Testing Laboratories is an innovative company that encourages growth, provides challenges and gives you the opportunity to leave your mark. We've been around since 1958, so we know what motivates our staff and creates a great work culture.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits, training and development, work-life balance, staff team building events and a green workspace.
At LTL, we work hard and play hard. If this sounds like you - get in touch! See below for our current opportunities.
· Ensure on-time order fulfilment for internal and external requests
· Maintain an organized and tidy inventory
· Participate in inventory and cycle counts
· Backup for order put away / inventory coordination
Knowledge and Skills
· Self-managed and guided by business objectives
· Knows warehouse principles and procedures
· Knows standard safety practices
· Uses computer technology to complete responsibilities and other assignments
· Understands customer care
· Understands teamwork principles
· Working knowledge of scanners and MS Office
· Forklift certified
· Experience in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent communications skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Strong team and collaborative skills
· Able to work and succeed with minimum supervision
· Enjoys working with people
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task
· Possess creative problem solving skills
· Able to lift 40lbs continuously and unassisted
Education and Training
· Post Secondary education or equivalent working experience
· Forklift License
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Salary commensurate with experience; commission plan and benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.