Are you an ambitious and self-motivated individual looking for a challenge? Would you like to be part of a dynamic and hard-working team that positively impacts the utility and industrial sectors?
Lineman's Testing Laboratories is an innovative company that encourages growth, provides challenges and gives you the opportunity to leave your mark. We've been around since 1958, so we know what motivates our staff and creates a great work culture.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits, training and development, work-life balance, staff team building events and a green workspace.
At LTL, we work hard and play hard. If this sounds like you - get in touch! See below for our current opportunities.
• Wash and inspect rubber goods by hand (electrical blankets, gloves, line hose covers, etc.) in order to prepare for electrical testing
• Inspect, test and repair ground cables, insulated live line tools, hoists, etc.
• Assist with construction of cables and products from components
• Fill out work orders
• Read work orders and construct assemblies as required using small tools
• Knowledge of testing standards for insulating equipment and voltage detecting devices
• Knowledge of product specifications and their meaning
• Responsible for maintaining daily production schedule
• Maintain service schedule deadlines
• Good hand dexterity and skilled with small tools
• Able to lift up to 25 lbs unassisted
• Ability to learn quickly and work independently
• Proficient in English – written/reading/spoken communication skills
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES
• Health & Safety Awareness
• High School Diploma
All job specific training provided. Remuneration commensurate with experience. Eligible for company benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.